Thursday, October 22, 2009

All-season Peacock

Of late, I seldom upload my paintings to my blog, the last being sometime last year. The last series I uploaded was my mengkudu series. Thanks to Mr Saufi for his appreciation for my artwork. He had bought two pieces of that series ;) If you are reading this, I hope u can send me some pictures of my painting now hanging on your office wall :)

Phatnfierce.com


I am now doing better at painting, since I recently joined the art classes in Paris. Here, I am proud to present two paintings from a series of four. They are for sale, too!


I had named this series the "All-season Peacock"!



Phatnfierce.com
WINTER PEACOCK - Acrylic on canvas. Size 24"(H) x 36"(W)
Selling for € 180 / RM900





Phatnfierce.com


AUTUMN PEACOCK - Oil Paint on canvas. Size 24"(H) x 36"(W)
Selling for € 180 / RM900



Will upload the other two paintings, Summer Peacock & Spring Peacock later!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pinjam skit bakat uolss tu leh..nak 10% jer cukup laa


tanpanama

KaSiH said...

cantiknya farhad...!!

the anThropologist said...

Hah nanti later2 bley wat pameran lukisan incik wahdi. hehehehehehe :P

ZR said...

cantik...cantik...suka..suka...

NBK466 said...

Cantiknyaa....

lizz said...

wah!!! cantiknyer!! gwe buta seni....sedih :(

Aan Andes said...

Cantiknya peacock!! And I like winter peacock hehe

wahdi said...

Hi All, thnx!

Saufi said...

Will try to get my camera to shoot the paintings ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin